Humberside Police have been on an exciting journey of continuous improvement to ensure we are an outstanding organisation for both the communities we serve and our workforce.
Over the last 5 years, we have made significant improvements that have resulted in some of the highest levels of staff morale of any force in the country. Our sustained efforts to transform the service have resulted in receiving the strongest set of HMIC Peel gradings of any force to date.
We care about our people, and the communities we serve, and are proud of our award-winning wellbeing initiatives and the investments we have made in developing our people to reach their full potential. This was reflected in us being announced as the 2022 Police Force of the Year at the IESE Public Sector Transformation Awards.
We are now looking for exceptional officers who have the drive and determination to operate at Superintendent rank. Applications are welcomed from substantive Superintendents who wish to transfer to Humberside Police or from candidates who are seeking promotion to this rank
We are proud of our high-performance culture and are looking for credible leaders who have the ability to engage and inspire others to deliver outstanding performance outcomes. To be considered for this opportunity, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership capability, with the ability to take command of complex situations.
- Sound operational footprint with evidence of excellent operational delivery.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to connect with officers, staff, and key stakeholders at all levels to effectively deliver high-quality policing.
- Innovative and creative mindset with experience of driving organisational change.
- Genuine passion and commitment for delivering policing.
We are a values driven organisation who are committed to acting with Fairness, Integrity, and Respect to allow us to deliver policing with Professionalism, Compassion, and a strong Victim Focus. If you share these values and have the confidence and capability to make a difference within our organisation we would like to hear from you.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, send an email to our recruitment team to request an application pack Recruiting@humberside.pnn.police.uk
Full details of the process will be provided in the application pack, including an overview of the requirement of the rank and details of the recruitment process. This will be supplemented by a Manual of Guidance. Candidates must have a minimum of 12 months substantive service at the rank of Chief Inspector or be a substantive Superintendent to be eligible to apply.
- Closing Date: Monday 27th March 2023
- Staff panels: 17th and 18th April 2023
- Interviews: 19th, 20th and 21st April 2023