Salary: £105,597 to £119,217 (plus allowances)
Location: Force Headquarters, Central Park, Manchester
The Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police is seeking to appoint an Assistant Chief Constable. We are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Officer to join our Chief Officer team and play a leading role in the drive to improve performance, by effective management and working with partner agencies, whilst continuing to meet financial challenges.
About the role
The successful candidates will hold the highest levels of operational credibility and will:
- Be inspirational leaders with the ability to quickly take command of a range of diverse functions.
- Have a sound and all round operational footprint with evidence of exceptional operational delivery.
- Have the ability to connect with officers, staff and key stakeholders at all levels in order to effectively deliver excellent and high quality policing to the public of Greater Manchester.
- Demonstrate substantial evidence of their ability to drive, improve and deliver performance outcomes at a strategic level.
- Be innovative and creative in their approach with experience of delivering successful large-scale change.
- Be truly committed and passionate about the service provided to the public of Greater Manchester.
Candidates must have passed the Strategic Command Course and the necessary vetting and medical checks required for the rank of Assistant Chief Constable before appointment.
Closing date for applications
Candidates will be invited to attend a Familiarisation Visit w/c 7th June 2021
Application packs must be returned by 20th June 2021
Short listing will take place w/c 21st June 2021
The Panel Interview process will take place on w/c 12th July 2021
For more information and to request an application pack please follow the link below or contact Superintendent John D Harris on 07919 697472 or by email JohnD.Harris@gmp.police.uk
Apply Here on the Greater Manchester Police website >>