Local CSI - Thames Valley - Slough
Job Ref: JQ/CR/12422
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for a Local Crime Scene Investigator to work for Thames Valley Police based in Slough.
- The comprehensive scientific assessment and examination of serious acquisitive and volume crime scenes and recovered property and the recovery of all scientific evidence. To consistently meet the role related competencies as defined within the National Occupational Standards framework having successfully completed CSI stage 1.
- Preparation of exhibits ensuring correct packaging, current storage provisions and provide / arrange transportation of exhibits.
- Assist officers in the correct and most up to date procedures of exhibit continuity and integrity.
- The presentation of evidence at court and maintenance of the evidential chain ensuring the integrity of samples.
- Continued updating of Operational Portfolio and all course workbooks.
- Photography using specialist lighting and equipment at Scenes of Crime, in line with published protocols on photographic and digital imagery and other incidents including assault victims, scenes and of recovered property.
- To assist in the training of newer recruits within this discipline.
Pay Rate: £9.76 PAYE or £11.87 Umbrella
Contract length: 8 Months
Hours per week: 37
Working hours: Shift work between 8am – 10pm
If you are interested in the role please send through an updated CV to email@example.com or click below link to apply.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.