Police Constable - Transfer to Response & Patrol opportunity
Hampshire Constabulary is looking to enhance its capability and reputation by recruiting experienced Police Constables who are committed to providing a first class service protecting the public, reducing crime and ensuring our communities feel safe.
We are now recruiting for a transferee intake in July 2017.
To be eligible to transfer you must:
• Be a serving police officer in a Home Office force and have completed the two year probationary period and the Policing Diploma at the point of application
• Pass the necessary vetting and occupational health checks
• Pass the basic fitness test – shuttle run (bleep test) to level 5.4 or above and push/pull test
• Have no outstanding disciplinary or integrity issues
• Be able to show commitment to achieving high levels of attendance - attendance will be viewed against absence records for three years
• Have resided in the UK for three years immediately prior to submitting your application
• Not be a member of the British National Party (BNP) or similar organisation
• Declare any business interest.
If you are not currently eligible then there are likely to be further opportunities to transfer advertised later in 2017.
Successful candidates will be posted to mainland Hampshire only and are anticipated to join our Response and Patrol teams. There are no posting opportunities for the Isle of Wight. Officers who are interested in transferring into Investigations should apply via the specific vacancy for this role.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity then please email Chief Inspector Georgina White at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your query relates to your application or the recruitment system then please contact email@example.com.
A document covering some frequently asked questions is available when you access the full vacancy details.
Click on the link below to access further information and how to apply for this opportunity.
Closing Date: 5th March 2017
Interviews: week commencing 10th April 2017
Deadline for application: 05/03/2017